One of the India’s largest telecom service provider , Bharti Airtel launch Airtel online store. Where they promised to bring smartphone at the lowest and affordable price. Airtel started to the offer with iPhone like iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
On Airtel Online store , currently you will find offer on both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus. iPhone 7 is available on Airtel Online store at down payment of ₹7,777. In this article you will get the complete details of Airtel iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus offer with Terms and Conditions. So read it till the end to know more about iPhone Offer by Airtel India.
If you buy iPhone 7 from Airtel Online store , you have to make a down payment of ₹7,777 and if you buy iPhone 7 plus then you have to make down payment of ₹17,300. And for 24 months you have to pay ₹2,499. You also get other data and calling benefits.
Airtel iPhone 7/plus offer
Below are the offer/ benefits that you will get if you purchase iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus from Airtel Online store.
- 1 Free Connection for Family : You get a free connection for your family member. The family member will be able to share the unlimited calls and 30 GB data.
- Unlimited Calling :
All calls across India are Free including the calls on National Roaming.
- 30 GB Data per month :
You will get 30 GB data/internet every month.
- Free Handset Damage Protection : Get Free mobile repairs in case of accidental or physical damage for 2 years.
So, those 4 exclusive offers come with your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus ( All variant ) only if you purchase it from Airtel Online store.
Airtel Online store Price of iPhone 7/Plus
|iPhone model||Down Payment||Rest Payment|
|iPhone 7 (32GB)||₹7,777||24x₹2,499|
|iPhone 7 (128GB)||₹16,300||24x₹2,499|
So, in the above table you can see the complete pricing of iPhone 7 32GB, iPhone 7 128GB , iPhone 7 plus 32GB and iPhone 7 plus 128GB. Where 24x₹2,499 means you have to pay ₹2,499 for 24 months.
Total Price Comparison
|iPhone model||Airtel Store||Other Store|
|iPhone 7 (32GB)||Rs 7,777 (down payment) + 24 x Rs 2,499 = Rs 67,753||Rs 38,999 + 24 x Rs 649 = Rs 54,575|
|iPhone 7 (128GB)||Rs 16,300 (down payment) + 24 x Rs 2,499 = Rs 76,276||Rs 49,999 + 24 x Rs 649 = Rs 65,575|
|iPhone 7 plus (32GB)||Rs 17,300 (down payment) + 24 x Rs 2,499 = Rs 77,276||Rs 60,500 + 24 x Rs 649 = Rs 76,076|
|iPhone 7 plus (128GB)||Rs 26,000 (down payment) + 24 x Rs 2,499 = Rs 85,976||Rs 63,999 + 24 x Rs 649 = Rs 79,575|
In the above table we have compared the price of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus all variant on Airtel Online store with other e-commerce store. And you can see the results , which is Airtel Online store is charging more than those e-commerce store.
Note : We have added ₹649 plan for 24 months on the above table for fair calculation. Where Airtel ₹649 plan give 30GB monthly data with unlimited calling.
Now that you know the pricing of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus on Airtel Online store and also you have seen the results of the comparison with other e-commerce store. So, if you still want to buy iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus from Airtel Online store, you can follow below steps.
How to buy iPhone 7 at Rs 7777
- First you need to visit Airtel Store ( Click here ) .
- Select the iPhone model that your are interested in buying.
- It will take you to a page, here you need to enter your mobile number and verify it with OTP.
- After which you need to provide some of your personal information and check if you are eligible for the offer/loan.
- If you are eligible, you can make the down payment, which is ₹7,777 for iPhone 7 32GB.
- Once you complete the above steps, your iPhone 7 will be delivered to your home.
- You will have to continue the payment of ₹2499 for 24 months.
And this how you can get iPhone 7 from Airtel Online store with down payment of Rs. 7,777. But before you leave this page have a look at the terms and conditions of iPhone 7 on Airtel Online store , Which are giving below.
Airtel Online store Terms and Conditions
- About the Offer:
Airtel Services is facilitating the Offer on the Platform to the Eligible Subscribers wherein the subscribers of Airtel, either existing or becoming one, can buy a Device from the list of Device(s) available on the Platform by making a specified down-payment and getting on to a specified Airtel tariff plan for a specified period.
All capitalized terms used in this Customer T&Cs have the meaning ascribed to them as hereunder.
- ‘Airtel’ means Bharti Airtel Limited.
- ‘Airtel Services’ means Bharti Airtel Services Limited.
- ‘Authorized Agency’ means the authorized dealer of the manufacturer of the Device.
- ‘Customer T&Cs’ means this document agreed between Airtel Services and You, as amended from time to time and the terms and conditions mentioned hereunder for You availing the Offer.
- ‘Device(s)’ means mobile handsets made available on Offer by Airtel Services on the Platform.
- “Delivery Address” means the address provided by You on the Platform for delivery of the Device.
- ‘e-KYC’ means Aadhaar based electronic Know Your Customer details governed by Aadhaar (Authentication) Regulations, 2016.
- ‘Eligible Subscriber(s)’ means Airtel’s existing post-paid mobile subscriber or who becomes Airtel’s post-paid subscriber for availing the Offer and has been approved by both Airtel and Lender for availing the said Offer, at their sole discretion.
- ‘EMI(s)’ means equal monthly installments payable by You against the Loan and Airtel specified post-paid tariff along with applicable taxes to be collected by Airtel Services on behalf of Airtel and Lender.
- ‘Lender’ means the financing partner(s) of Airtel Services from whom You have availed Loan.
- ‘Loan’ means the loan availed by You from Lender for the Term to avail the Offer.
- ‘Loan T&Cs’ means Lender’s Terms and Conditions for provision of Loan to You.
- ‘Offer’ means Device(s) made available by Airtel Services on the Platform for purchase by Eligible Subscriber(s) on Loan along with Airtel specified post-paid tariff.
- ‘Platform’ means online platform provided by Airtel Services for sale and purchase of Device(s) on Offer.
- ‘Term’ means a period of 24 months or as otherwise communicated for the payment of EMI(s), immediately commencing from the date the Device is delivered at the Delivery Address.
- ‘Upgrade’ means upgrade by You to a new Device, upon return of the Device under this Offer, subject to availability of such Device, You being an Eligible Subscriber and Your acceptance of the Customer T&Cs, as amended from time to time.
- ‘You’ / ‘Your’ means Airtel’s post-paid mobile subscriber who avails the Offer and may include Eligible Subscriber, if the context so requires.
- The Offer on the Platform is being provided by Airtel Services in India only.
- You may purchase a Device on Offer by making a specified down-payment for the Device and availing the Loan for the remaining value of the Device from the Lender, which shall be payable by You through EMI(s). For details on the Airtel post-paid plans forming part of this Offer, please refer Annexure – 1.
- You hereby acknowledge and give your express consent that under the Offer availed by You, Airtel Services shall collect EMI(s) on behalf of the Lender.
- The Lender shall, in its sole discretion, conduct its due diligence and approve or reject Your Loan request.
- You acknowledge and agree that in order for Lender to approve or reject Your Loan request, your e-KYC information shall be shared with the Lender and You authorize Airtel Services to seek Your e-KYC information from Airtel and share the same with the Lender, either directly or through its authorized representative. [MS1] In the event Your e-KYC information, or any part thereof is not available with Airtel, for any reason whatsoever, You agree to cooperate for completion of same by providing requisite details and information to Airtel.
- You further acknowledge and agree that the approval of Your Loan and consequently, the Offer is subject to Your acceptance of Loan T&Cs which shall govern Your relationship with the Lender.
- While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Platform, Airtel Services shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly because of:
(a) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
(b) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
(c) Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
- The Device purchased by You under the Offer shall be sold and delivered by the Authorized Agency in working condition at the Delivery Address and the terms shall be as specified by the Authorized Agency and the manufacturer of the Device for delivery and purchase of the Device. You are encouraged to check the Device condition at the time of delivery. Any complaints later than 3 days from the date of delivery shall not be entertained.
- At the time of delivery and if required by the Lender you may be required to execute documents for Loan on-boarding.
- The delivery of Device shall be done at the Delivery Address.
- If you are not an Airtel subscriber at the time of opting for the Offer, the delivery of Device shall be done only after You have become an Airtel subscriber.
- Airtel tariff under this Offer shall be co-terminus with the Term i.e., shall be deemed to commence on the date of delivery and shall continue for the Term. Upon expiry of the Term, You may subscribe to any available plan of Airtel or if You fail to opt for the same prior to expiry of the Term, You would automatically be moved to the closest available plan.[MS2]
- In the event You wish to stop the subscription to the Offer at any time during the Term without registering for Upgrade, You may do so by repayment of the outstanding Loan amount by following the Loan T&Cs agreed by You at the time of subscription to the Offer along with charges payable against Airtel tariff, if any.
- This Offer is available to Airtel subscribers only and cannot be used along with services provided by any other telecommunications service provider in India.[MS3]
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
- The payment of EMIs shall be made within the due date specified in the consolidated statement of account issued by Airtel Services. You are required to permit Airtel Services to directly debit the EMIs from Your bank account. To enable this, You agree to fill in and sign an Electronic Clearance Scheme (ECS) form.
- All applicable taxes on EMIs / Airtel tariff shall be borne and payable by You.
- The specified Airtel tariff for the Offer shall be activated upon Airtel successfully verifying Your credentials as per Airtel’s subscriber verification criteria. If You are opting for the Offer on Your existing Airtel mobile number, activation will immediately terminate any other Airtel tariff that was active on Your Airtel mobile number.
- If the Device is damaged, destroyed or lost during the Term, You will continue to remain liable to pay the EMIs for the rest of the Term.
- You agree not to default on payment of EMIs during the Term.
- If the auto-debit fails for any reason, You agree to immediately pay the EMI(s) to Airtel Services through alternate means specified by Airtel Services in the consolidated statement of account issued by it or as otherwise specified. If You do not make such payment within 7 (seven) days of the designated auto-debit date, You will be in default.
- Upon Your default, besides Airtel Services initiating recovery process, Airtel Services shall also be required to inform the Lender and Airtel and the Lender and Airtel may designate You a defaulter in terms of their respective agreements with You i.e., Loan T&Cs and Airtel subscription agreement. You agree to indemnify Airtel Services from any consequence to Airtel Services resulting from any action taken by the Lender or Airtel due to your default. You will, however, continue to remain liable to Airtel for the entire EMI for the Term.
- These Customer T&Cs shall constitute an agreement between Airtel Services and You and by subscribing to the Offer, You accept the same as binding upon You.
- The terms and conditions of usage of telecommunication services of Airtel, shall continue to be applicable upon You as a user of Airtel post-paid mobile services.
- Airtel Services shall be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel Services’ reasonable control. If Airtel Services suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel Services will not be liable to compensate You for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- AIRTEL SERVICES HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO YOU AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR YOUR USE OF THE OFFER.
- AIRTEL SERVICES MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
- The Customer T&Cs do not constitute any general representation from Airtel Services regarding Airtel’s mobile services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provision of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- You acknowledge and agree that in addition to these Customer T&Cs agreed with Airtel Services, You are also bound by Loan T&Cs with the Lender in respect of the Loan availed by You, terms and conditions with the Device manufacturer / Authorized Agency related to purchase of Device under the Offer as well as terms and conditions agreed by You for subscription of Airtel post-paid mobile services with Airtel and the tariff so availed under the Offer. You acknowledge and agree that Airtel Services does not have any control in respect of the terms and conditions with other Parties for offering their product or services under the Offer and which are parties to the Offer i.e., the Lender, Device manufacturer / Authorized Agency and Airtel. Airtel Services shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered between You and other Party(ies) and shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and such other Parties. You acknowledge and agree that the Airtel Services is a mere facilitator in this Offer and it does not hold any right, title or interest, nor has any obligations or liabilities in respect of any contracts entered into between You and other Party(ies).
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this Customer T&Cs, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws.[MS4] Subject to the clause above, Airtel Services and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.
Hope by now you know everything about iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus offer on Airtel Online Store. if you have any questions please feel free to comment down below.