Google finally got its eye on India digital market with the launch of Google Tez UPI App for Android and iOS. Finally Google one of the biggest leading company got its hand on India digital world. In this blog post ,I’m going to guide you with this Tez UPI App. You will get all the details about Tez App like how to use Tez App, Why to use Tez App instead off phonepe and BHIM App, What are the exciting features of Tez App, how to transfer or send or receive money with Tez app on your iPhone.
Indian government trying it’s best to promote online transaction and to reduce uses of cash. The main motive is to make India a digital world or a cashless world. Initially National Payments Corporation of India launch an app called BHIM with UPI support. The app was also known as modi’s App . Later on came Phonepe app which is also a UPI App for Android. Those app were launched to make transaction simple and easier on Mobile devices.
What is UPI ? : Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment system launched by National Payments Corporation of India and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India which facilitates the instant fund transfer between two bank accounts on the mobile platform. For More details about UPI visit Wikipedia Page .
Features of Google Tez UPI App
Firstly let’s not get confused with UPI platform and other different Mobile wallet. UPI platform and mobile wallet are two different payment mode. Anyway let’s look into the features and details of Tez App which is launched by non others then the biggest company called Google.
Pay and receive money directly from your bank accounts
Google Tez App works with your existing bank account, which means your money is safe with your bank and you will continue to earn interest. There is no need to open a separate account or worry about reloading wallets. Tez works with all banks in India that support UPI payment.
Pay your friends and family anywhere anytime
Use Tez for daily transactions and also larger transfers easily. You can pay or receive money from anyone who has the Tez App or any other UPI supported app by simply selecting them from your contacts list or by entering their UPI ID.
Multiple layers of security from your bank, UPI, and Google.
Your money is secure with Tez Shield working 24/7 to help detect fraud, prevent hacking, and verify your identity. Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN and the app is secured with a Google PIN or fingerprint.
Transfer money to anyone nearby.
Use Cash Mode to securely send money to people nearby without sharing private details like your phone number.
Made for India.
Tez works with all major Indian banks and with a vast majority of smartphones, so you can pay or get paid by almost anyone. Tez offers language support for English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu. To establish an account and to use Tez, you must be in India, have an Indian bank account and an Indian mobile number.
Get Tez Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. Plus, your weekly transactions enroll you in Tez’s Lucky Sundays contest where you could win ₹1 lakh every week. Transactions must be ₹50 or more per user. See full Tez Offers Terms and Conditions for all details.
Paying in shops is easier than ever!
The chaiwala nearby, your milk delivery service or even your favorite salon can now accept payments on the spot with Cash Mode. Pay instantly and get quick payment confirmation all while keeping your personal and bank details private.
Small business owner? Use Tez with your current account to start accepting digital payments. Get paid directly to your bank account instantly.
Merchants with individual current accounts can receive up to ₹50,000 per month with UPI with no fees. Beyond that, your bank may charge fees or may impose additional requirements.
Pay online with Tez
Tez makes it faster and more secure to pay on apps and websites anywhere UPI is accepted. When you checkout, look for the Tez logo or use your Tez UPI ID.
So this was all about the features of Google Tez App. Now let’s jump to the guide on how to download and use Tez App on your iPhone.
How to Use Tez App
- First of all you need to download and install the Tez App from Apple store. The App is available on Apple store for free.
- After you have downloaded and installed the Tez UPI App on your iPhone , enter your mobile number , so that Google can verify with a SMS.
( Note : Enter the Mobile number which is registered with your bank account. )
- Once Google verify your phone number it with OTP ( one time password ) it will then ask you to set Google PIN for additional security of your account. You can also use pattern lock or fingerprint for additional security , after which the app will be ready for use.
- To send or receive money through UPI mode you now need to Link your bank account with Tez UPI App. To do that just click on the ” Add Bank Account” and it will show you the list of available bank . Now select the bank on which your account belong to .
- Now Tez will ask you to enter the last 6 digital of your debit card after which Tez will generate your UPI ID and will be verified with OTP.
- After which you can send and receive money form anyone at anytime using UPI payment mode.
So this is the process of how to install and set Tez app to make use of the UPI payment mode.
Tez App Refer and Earn
This is not the end , we have more for Tez users from Google. Yes, Google is giving ₹51 as sing up bonus. Once you create account on Tez App and make your first UPI transaction with Tez App , your Tez account will be credited with ₹51 . Also Google is currently running refer and earn programme for Tez uses.
One can earn up to 9000 real cash on their Bank Account directly from this invite and earn offer of Google Tez App. For referring one friend to Tez app you will get ₹51 in your bank account and your referred friend whom you have invited to Tez will also get ₹51 in their bank account. Follow below steps to start earning with Google Tez refer and earn and Start earning unlimited real cash with Google Tez UPI App.
- First open the Tez App.
- Click on the offer options at the bottom of your screen.
- Here you will see Tez referral options, just click on it.
- Copy and share your unique Tez app referral Link with your friends and family. Ask them to download the Tez App following your referral link and do their first UPI transaction.
- After which you will get ₹51 in your bank account and your friend whom you have referred will also get ₹51 in their bank account.
Note : Money earned by referring your friends to Tez App will be directly credited to your bank account which is link with your Tez UPI App. You will also be notified about the number of referral you have reached on Tez app notification.
Tez App Terms and Conditions
- Refer and Earn Offer expired on 1 April 2018.
- Inviting anyone to Tez app you and the person you have invited will get ₹51 directly in Bank Account after his/her first UPI transaction.
- Your friend must download Tez App from your Tez referral link.
- You Can Earn a Maximum Rs 9000 Per financial Year.
Google Tez Scratch Card Offer
Here is another offer from Google Tez App. In this offer you need to send ₹50 or more to any Tez app users and you will get Google Tez Scratch Card. From Google Tez Scratch Card you can get ₹1 to ₹1000 depending upon your luck. You can win up to 10 Google Tez Scratch Card in a week.
So finally we are at the end of this post . Let me remain you that do not try any illegal or unlimited trick to earn unlimited from Tez App Refer and earn. Because Tez App is created and own official by Google and we all know well how secure Google is. Therefore if any Tez App User found using illegal or unlimited trick , their account will be block immediately and they may also be punished for the same.
Also note that Google is trying it’s best to secure its app specially Tez App , so for security reasons Tez app will not work on any rooted or tweak phone. Incase if your phone is rooted it will show this error , ” Tez can’t be use on this device : We have detected software running on your device that may not be secure” . So if you see this error message then you can fix it or solve it by unrooting your device or by removing unwanted app or software.
For any questions or help kindly use the comment section below. Also subscribe to iphonepoweruser to know more about iPhone and Apple’s other products and news.